Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

11.07.2013

thankful thursday week 1 2013 {woohoo}

1.  writing thankfuls in november for 4 years....wow....this last week i have been going back and reading them and i am truly amazed by God's work in my life

2.  my mom, she makes me sausage balls, cheese balls, cleans my kitchen, loves my children, and gives me something to complain about ;)

3.  my house, it is truly my haven

4.  opportunity,  i have been given so many chances at life, love, my job....it truly is a blessing

5.  8th graders - they make me laugh and cry and mad and happy...but i love them


6.  listening to Owen read, i hope he always loves it

7.  the rebels of the colonies in 1770's, who didn't settle for British tyranny (I think i would have)

8.  cereal, it works for breakfast, lunch, and supper

9.  work, i love having something to do

10.  Addie playing tea party, wish i could keep her right here



11.  my sunday school class, we share bible stores, laughter, friendship, hard times, and good times....i love them so much

12.  God's plan, thank goodness He is in control and not me

13.  binoculars - so i live in the middle of no where, on any given day all kinds of wild life can be seen....so the last two days alone, there has been a bald eagle, 24 turkeys, herons, and deer

14.  working with my middle school social studies teacher this year, he's smart and knows what he is doing 

15.  phone calls from my husband - :), just nice to know he is thinking about me

16.  the ability to change, i think we take this one for granted but every day we have a choice to do it different

17.  people who say "good morning" with a smile

18.  GRACE!
God, being rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
even when we were dead through our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace have ye been saved), and raised us up with him, and made us to sit with him in the heavenly places, in Christ Jesus: that in the ages to come he might show the exceeding riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus:for by grace have ye been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not of works, that no man should glory.  Ephesians 2:4 - 8

19.  47 days till Christmas!!!!!!!!!

20.  Halloween costumes 75% off - Spiderman for $5.00 and Supergirl $2.50....its going to be a SUPER year next year

21.  Oakly Bee Wittkamper {and his mommy} - I love him!!  I can't believe he is finally here. He is beautiful and has the best mommy in the world, and I can't wait to share mommyhood with her.


22.  my house is dirty, because it means i have been blessed beyond what i deserve

23.  satellite radio - gosh i love it

24.  my kids drinking milk, even if it is with halloween candy (will it ever all be gone)

25.  heat....i'm already cold and its just the beginning of november


Come back every Thursday in November :)  
What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...