Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

11.21.2013

thankful thursday week 3


Oh come, let us sing to the Lord!

Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation.
Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving;
Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms.
For the Lord is the great God,
And the great King above all gods.
Psalm 95:1-3





51.  past students who yell "hey mama combs" across the parking lot when you are going into the grocery store.


52.  christmas cards

53.  my kids playing hide-n-seek

54.  Jessica, my best friend, my sister in law, my go to mommy, we can complain together and laugh together and yell at each others children

55.  the chance to hear a holocaust survivor speak ---- WOW

56.  my moma and daddy

57.  collegues who take care of things when you have sick babies

58.  and email for a mom  of one of owen's friends asking if he's ok

59.  jalking (jog/walking) 2 miles


60.  the beauty of the moon and stars

61.  104 shoeboxes packed and delivered 

62.  a surprise present from my friend hannah - love her

63.  Hearing addie say I love you mommy

64. No more tangles spray

65. Homemade soup

66. Talks about scripture

67. A week off school for thanksgiving

68. A note on the board from a student "I love you even when you think I don't"

69. A hard working husband

70. Christmas plans - 34 days!

71. A camera phone

72. Owen is feeling better

73. Facebook message that says "you inspire me" from someone who inspires me

74. Sock monkeys

75. My brother - he makes me laugh and cry




what are you thankful for this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...