Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

11.28.2013

thankful thursday week 4


Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
    his love endures forever.
Psalm 118:1



76.  surprises

77.  lunch with Kendal

78.  my super awesome students

79.  50 years of thanksgiving traditions

80. finding my camera

81. a new vacuum cleaner

82.  consignment stores

83.  homemade gifts

84.  thanksgiving at Rebecca's this year

85. my husband's family

86.  the sound of music {i used to come home from school and watch this movie over and over and over, i could watch it with no volume and say all the words....yeah, i'm a nerd}

87.  mercy and grace

88. always feeling at home at my mom's house no matter how old i get

89.  my granaw....i aspire to be as smart, understanding, and helpful as her

90.  cousins

91. watching the Macy's Parade with Addie and Mom

92.  the natives brought food to those stubborn white men on that first thanksgiving

93.  snow that is beautiful falling but doesn't stick

94.  going to the movies with my husband spontanteously

95.  time with family

96. comfy chairs

97. morning snuggles in the bed

98. home cooking

99.  jokes

100. thanksgiving texts


I want to wish you and yours a happy thanksgiving.  May we find time every day, all year long to be thankful for all our many blessings!
What are you most thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...