Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

11.20.2015

Thankful Thursday 2015 {week 3}


51.  My children's teachers.  Teachers have such an influence on the life of a child and we are blessed to have had great ones!
52.  We saw a shooting star last night.  :)
53.  Jackson
54.  new music albums - I like albums that I can listen to from beginning to end and over and over.
new ones I have on repeat - Eric Church Mr. Misunderstood, Chris Stapleton Traveller
55. mom friends
56. kids reading - discussing books
57.  my mentor - Pat Dalton - i miss her so much but i know she would be so proud of me
58.  Christmas is coming!!  i hear the music, i see the lights....:)
59.  Community Theater
60.  family pictures
61.  when things work out
62.  a surprise day with my friend Kendal (actually saw her twice this week)
63.  text messages
64.  my high school football team playing in the second round of state playoffs at HOME
65.  Kid President
66.  Timehop.....yes I love it and check it everyday...Owen does too
67.  checks and balances in the US government
68.  that I can see colors....i can't imagine a world in grey, black, and white
69.  "Humans (pronounced who-mans) are people and they all have good in them."  Addie Combs 
70.  181 Shoeboxes!!!!!!!!!!!
71.  sunshine
72.  the ability to read
73.  clean laundry
74.  apples
75.  a two day week next week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...